ICOS RI will organise the
1st ICOS International Conference on Greenhouse Gases and Biogeochemical Cycles
in Brussels 23-25 September 2014.
The conference is open for all scientists interested in research on greenhouse gases, biochemical cycles and climate change.
-portrait A0, maximum 1m x 2m.
Registration for the conference has now ended.
The abstract submission is closed.
- three weeks before the conference (2.9.) 50% refund of the conference fee
- two weeks before the conference (9.9.) no refund of the conference fee
The conference is hosted by ICOS RI, University of Helsinki, University of Antwerp, Belgian Science Policy Office, and EWI Flemish Department for Economy, Science and Innovation.
The ICOS Science Conference will address:
- Atmospheric GHG concentrations and anthropogenic sources
- ICOS data and global biogeochemical modelling
- Biogeochemical cycles of forests, grasslands, wetlands and agricultural ecosystems
- Ocean GHG observations and fluxes
- Regional integrations
- Different GHG species
- Urban environments
Early Career Scientist seminar is held on Thursday 25 September. Early career scientists, especially from Eastern Europe, may apply travel grants, supported by the TTORCH. See more information on registration page.
- May, registration opens
- 26 June 2014, abstract submission deadline
- NOTE: the abstract acceptance is announced and further information given latest in 6 August! --> Information will be distributed this week by 10th Aug. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- 11 August 2014, registration deadline --> extended till 15th August!
- 23-25 September 2014, 1st ICOS International Science Conference
- 26 September 2014 ICOS RI activities, stakeholder meetings
Download 2nd announcement here as pdf (2,7MB).